Solar Masthead® II Cordgrip have skinned-over glands to provide you with a liquid tight seal around wires inserted into your choice of 1 - 13 holes. They are designed for solar rooftop installations, and are less expensive, easier to install and more aesthetically pleasing than combiner boxes.
- Helps protect solar panels from rodents and nesting birds.
- Constructed from 303 and 304 Stainless Steel for maximum endurance to outdoor elements.
- 303 Stainless Steel J-Hook easily attaches to the solar panel frames.
- 304 Stainless Steel Washers will firmly hold wire mesh screen to the module assembly preventing squirrels and rodents from damaging the interconnection wires and birds from building nests under the solar panel.
- The Stainless Steel J-Hook can easily be trimmed or bent after assembly.
- Installs quickly and easily with standard linesman pliers.